There are a lot of things you need to learn to become an author. You need how to choose a story idea strong enough to form the basis of a novel, create compelling characters, use story structure to facilitate good pacing, edit your own work, and so much more. If you’re planning to self-publish, you need to learn even more: formatting, marketing, and the ins and outs of running a business. Luckily, Infostack is here to help with the Write Publish Profit 5.0 Super Stack.
I’m excited to share this great deal (so great I’ll be grabbing it too!) and answer some key questions:
- What is Infostack?
- What is Write Publish Profit 5.0?
- Who can benefit from Write Publish Profit 5.0?
- How can you make the most of this Super Stack?
Disclaimer: All links to Write Publish Profit 5.0 are affiliate links; I will receive a commission on all purchases made through these links.
What is Infostack?
Infostack is a company that helps people access massive discounts for digital tools and training in numerous areas of life and business. The best discounts are provided through Super Stacks, which compile thousands of dollars’ worth of resources around a specific topic in one place, bundle them together, and sell them for under $100. Past Super Stacks have focused on things like meditation, mindset, marketing, and online business.
What is the Write Publish Profit 5.0 Super Stack?
Write Publish Profit 5.0 is a Super Stack available from June 7-14 with over 6,500 educational resources for authors. Here’s a quick look at some of the things I’m most excited about in this bundle:
- Author Workbook Bundle. ALL of my workbooks for authors are included in Write Publish Profit 5.0! This includes the Author Career Planning Workbook, Branding For Fiction Authors, the Twitter Planner, and the Content Subscription Planner.
- How to Write Your Novel. A 4-part course from book coach Emma Dhesi that will show you how to create a successful author mindset, schedule your writing time and set dates for important milestones, develop fascinating characters, and use story structure to build a successful novel.
- Rock Self-Publishing School. An online course from bestselling author Steff Green that will show you how to define your genre and understand your audience, get your book ready for publishing in a variety of formats, and perfect your packaging (book cover, blurb, title).
- The Amazon Self Publisher. An ebook from Dale L. Roberts showing you how to create effective promotions and get more reviews.
And these are just a few of the incredible resources available in Write Publish Profit 5.0, all for under $100.
Who can benefit from Write Publish Profit 5.0?
Just as there’s something for every part of the writing process in this Super Stack, there’s something for writers at every stage of their career:
- If you’re writing your first book, you’ll love A Roadmap To Your Best Novel by Philip Duncan.
- If you’re about to start revisions, whether it’s on your first or your fifteenth book, you’ll love Revision Hell: Plotting Your Manuscript for Profit by Candace Havens.
- If you’re preparing to launch a book, you’ll love Best-seller Launch Made Simple by Emee Estacio.
- If you want to level up your platform after a few years of middling sales, you’ll love The 21-day Bestselling Author Platform by Derek Murphy.
Most of the resources in Write Publish Profit 5.0 are aimed at novelists, but there are also resources for writing other types of books, like the Write Your Life Story Or Memoir course by Dale Darley. In short, there’s something for just about everyone who writes.
How can you make the most of this Super Stack?
There are a few ways to make sure you maximize the value you’re getting out of the Write Publish Profit 5.0 Super Stack, including two impressive upgrades:
- Write Publish Profit 5.0 Platinum Edition. This is an upgraded version of the bundle that includes an 8-week live revision workshop, done-for-you services like cover design, and more, all for just $97.
- The Unfair Advantage Cheat Sheet. This $37 cheat sheet will help you organize all of the tools you’re getting access to and create a plan for using them in the most effective way possible.
Plus, I’ve purchased a couple of these Super Stacks in the past and I’ve developed my own three-step system for using Super Stacks:
1. Create resource spreadsheets for each phase of publishing
The first thing you’ll want to do is set up spreadsheets for the following topics: Drafting, Editing, Publishing, and Marketing. Next, go through the bundle and enter each resource into the appropriate spreadsheet, taking care to record the following information:
- Resource name
- Resource type (course, ebook, etc.)
- Intensity (how much time you’ll need to devote to this resource/how difficult it looks)
- Interest level (how interested you are in this resource)
You should also create two additional columns to use later:
- Resource priority
- Date when the resource is used
This will help you keep track of what courses and tools you’ve actually used.
2. Assign priority levels
Next, assign a priority level to each tool. I like to use a four-level system:
- Level one – These are resources that can be used to improve the part of the writing/publishing process I’m currently working on. For example, if I’m working on a first draft, I’ll assign level one to resources about drafting, character development, and story structure. When I have time for studying, I’ll turn to these level one resources first.
- Level two – These are resources that apply to the next stage of the writing process I plan to tackle. For example, if I’m working on my final round of story edits, I’ll assign level two to resources and tools focused on publishing. I’ll spend time on these resources only if I’ve worked through the level one resources.
- Level three – These are resources that apply to something I’m interested in, but don’t currently have a plan to do any time soon. For example, I’ll assign level three to resources about screenwriting or writing memoirs.
- Level four – These are things I currently have no interest in whatsoever and don’t expect to become interested in. Which, honestly, is a pretty short list that mostly consists of Facebook marketing because I despise that platform.
When I move on to a new part of the writing/publishing process, I change the levels of these resources to reflect what I’m currently working on.
Note that this system is tailored to my own writing process and that I’m usually only working on one story at a time, usually for several months at a time, giving me plenty of time to work through multiple courses as I go. If you work on multiple stories at the same time or you write much faster, you’ll want to develop your own level system.
3. Schedule time to use tools and work through lessons
If you don’t schedule it, you won’t do it. Take it from me, a person who completely failed to use most of the resources in the first Write Publish Profit bundle I bought. Scheduling time to learn and use the tools you’ve bought is the most important part of getting a Super Stack.
Unfortunately, this is also the most difficult thing for most of us. We have day jobs, families, houses to clean, stomachs to feed, and we also need a significant amount of rest and sleep. We’re already squeezing writing in around all of that. If we want to also make time for learning, we have two choices:
- Sacrifice something. Remove another activity from your day-to-day life. If you’re lucky, you’ll be able to do this by negotiating a different chore agreement with the people you live with so that you have additional time for at least a few weeks. If that’s not possible, however, you’re going to have to sacrifice something more enjoyable, like TV time.
- Combine activities. In some cases, you might be able to combine your learning with something else. For example, you might be able to listen to course modules while cleaning your house.
You also need to be realistic about what resources are suitable for the time you have. If you only have 20 minutes a week, working on a course with hour-long modules might not be plausible, but you can use that time to read a chapter of an ebook.
Final advice on the Write Publish Profit 5.0 Super Stack
Write Publish Profit 5.0 is a massive bundle of tools, courses, ebooks, and other resources that can help you level up your author career. I truly believe there’s something for every author here, regardless of how many books you’ve written or published or sold. And it’s only available for one week, until June 14th, so you want to be sure to grab yours now!